STANDARD MEMBERSHIP – Membership is open to anyone with an interest in the museum, submarines, or submariners. Membership is only $50 for 3 years. or $75 for 5 years.
FAMILY MEMBERSHIP – includes 2 adults and 2 school-aged children and is $75 for 3 years.
AUSTRALIAN NAVY CADET’S (ANC) $15 for 3 years
SUBMARINERS AND SIA/SAA MEMBERS -Serving Submariners and current members of the Submarine Institute of Australia (SIA) or the Submarine Association of Australia (SAA) .enjoy a 50% discount on the individual membership rate. 3 years = $25, 5 Years =$37.5
EXCLUSIVE MEMBER BENEFITS
· FREE ENTRY TO THE MUSEUM
· REGULAR NEWSLETTERS
· UPDATES ON MUSEUM UPGRADES AND CHANGES
· MEMBERS-ONLY WEBINARS AND DISCUSSIONS
· DISCOUNTS ON MERCHANDISE AND PUBLICATIONS
· INVITES TO MUSEUMS EVENTS
· CONTACT WITH OTHER MUSEUMS AND LIKE-MINDED MARITIME BODIES
· INTERNATIONAL LINKS WITH OTHER GROUPS
· SPECIAL COMPETITIONS AND ACTIVITIES FOR SCHOOL-AGED CHILDREN.
Family Membership (also includes)
· SUBMARINE GAMES AND PUZZLES AND ROAD TRIP AMUSEMENTS WHEN YOU VISIT THE MUSEUM
· PARTICIPATION IN SPECIAL COMPETITIONS
TOURS – Pre-arranged guided tours of the museum can be arranged through the curator for visiting member groups and member families. Contact the curator:
All funds raised are deposited into the FHSM, Bendigo Bank and are distributed to HSM for approved development projects in consultation with the Curator and Museum management. Full reporting of funds management and distribution is available from the Treasurer and forms part of the annual report.
Donations – Can be made by direct deposit to the FHSM inc Account
Bendigo Bank – BSB – 633-000. Account –205 052 582
Note: copies of the Association rules are available by email